Monday, December 6, 2010

Farewell Party & Packing

Phoebe, the Salzburg College director, arranged a farewell party for all the Fall 2010 Salzburg students.  First, we watched a music concert performed by those who are music majors; this included about 4 girls out of our 13 student class.
Following the concert we had a buffet style dinner with typical Austrian food.  There was goulash, meats, cheeses, breads, spread, etc. AND... a delicious cake!!!


Farewell Cake


Buffet dinner... this was before it was set-up completely.
The whole table was completely full with food!


As the semester comes to a close, I am faced once again with the challenge of packing. This is not something I enjoy and it looks like a tornado went through my room! I am still figuring out how to bring back all the souvenirs and Christmas presents I bought... thankfully my family is bringing an extra suitcase for me when they come to visit!  


It looks like a tornado went through... plus I still have my
whole closet to pack!

Getting there... I think someone is going to have to sit on
my suitcases so I can close them!

My host mom gave me a St. Nick bag of goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment